Commercial, Industrial, Institutional & Recreational Chain-Link Fences & Fencing
Commercial Chain Link Fencing, Residential Wire Fencing, Galvanized Chain Link Fabric, Vinyl Coated Chain Link Fabric
Commercial Industrial, Institutional & Recreational chain link fencing has protected people and property since the early 1900’s. Today, business owners and managers recognize the value of traditional chain-link fencing as it remains affordable, highly dependable and continues to be one of the world’s most popular fence systems.Chain-link fence material is available in a number of gauges (the thickness of the wire used in its construction) and selecting the proper gauge is a very important decision. The gauge indicates the fencing material’s strength and suitability for a specific installation.Our experts will help you select the best material for your project with consideration for your fencing requirements and the cost-effectiveness of the selected material.
Commercial, Recreational, Industrial and Institutional Chain-Link Fence Installations provide the following benefits:
- Define legal boundary of the outermost limits of a facility
- Assists in controlling and screening entries to secured areas
- Supports surveillance, detection, assessment and other functions through the coordinated use of intrusion detection equipment and cameras
- Provides a deterrent to casual intruders
- Causes a delay in obtaining access to a facility, increasing the likelihood of detection
- Creates a psychological deterrent
- Enhances security efforts
- Demonstrates a corporate concern for facility security
- Provides a cost-effective method of protecting facilities
Heavy duty chain link fence is the first choice for parks, schools and factories because it provides long lasting protection with minimum maintenance. Choose either the traditional G.A.W. (galvanized-after- woven) fabric or the colorful vinyl coated fabric designed to enhance its surroundings.Our creative design team will be happy to meet with you to discuss your specific fence requirements and will provide you with recommendations and a formal quotation for your project.